Thursday 9 February 2012

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered HOW the US has the third largest population in the world, even though people are literally dying as we speak? According to the TV shows that you and I watch everyday, the place is swarming with all sorts of homicidal freaks!  So hey people. If there's someone out there you absolutely can't stand, who makes you feel like concentrated sulphuric acid over a bunsen burner, who is more annoying than Rakhi Sawant on her best day, then just reach out to them and gift them a ticket to America! Cause if the criminals from Castle, Lie to me etcetra etcetra don't manage to rip the life out of them, then the serial killers and mental patients and psychopaths from Criminal minds definitely will. And even if the freaks are incapable of incapacitating them, then the wide variety of creatures/spirits/demons from Supernatural will make sure that they never bother you again! Happys the endings, no? =D



PS. Got my board exams in another 15 days [ :( ] so you won't be seeing much of me around here machas! But I am going to be posting a single picture, giving you an insight into my life, every single day. The picture for today is :-

FORTY FOUR MONTHS, BICHAAAAIS! =D
Feels SO bloody good! This post is dedicated to you baby[minus the entire psycho rambling, of course =P ]
May there be many MANY more :) I love you :)
Will keep you updated, so stay with me, folks! Ciao! :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope i ACTUALLY made you happy today :) and im gonna follow you up here. I love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did baby! I love you toooo *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I don't mean to intrude, but I would like to congratulate you. 45 months now is an amazing time. Glad to see people haven't given up on love. :)
    Cheers to you two. All the best. :)

    PS. About the first part, I'm one of those psychotic people. If you read more of my stuff, you'd realise that. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much =D
      Yes I am glad SOMEBODY noticed the first part =P

      Delete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(