Tuesday 8 May 2012

Mindblowing May: Day Nine! =D *Updated*

The inspiration for today is :

A dancer's delight :)
You can use this as a stimulus and write a post. OR click a picture. OR sing about it[Don't forget to upload the audio,okay? =P] Do ANYTHING. Just be inspired :)
And don't worry about joining in the middle of the month. You can join whenever you want :)
Mail your bloglinks to me at hellotheremachas@gmail.com
I'll be updating this post by the end of the day with the bloglinks of the people who joined me, as well as my own post.


Akanksha joined me today with http://lizardtailgonecrazy.blogspot.in/2012/05/just-today.html
I shall update this post along with what I post today :)

4 comments:

  1. a very upbeat blog appearance, I must say.. and this is actually a nice pic; one can squeeze out a lot of this pic!! Keep sharing them..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Oh by all means, join us! :)

      Delete
  2. This is..beautiful. I'm going to get this printed, UPDATE THIS ALREADY! =)

    ReplyDelete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(