Wednesday 16 May 2012

MIndblowing May:Day Seventeen! B)

Well hello there, my loyal stalkers! =D
How're you all doing today eh?
Day seventeen is here, so buckle up and join me! ;)
[You can read about MM HERE]

Today's inspiration is:

OR, you could also use. . .


OR you could let your imagination run wild and use BOTH of them!
You can use this as a stimulus and write a post. OR click a picture. OR sing about it[Don't forget to upload the audio,okay? =P] Do ANYTHING. Just be inspired :)
And don't worry about joining in the middle of the month. You can join whenever you want :)
Mail your bloglinks to me at hellotheremachas@gmail.com
I'll be updating this post by the end of the day with the bloglinks of the people who joined me, as well as my own post.

1 comment:

  1. the picture-it reminds me of the song, khwabon k parindey from ZNMD

    ReplyDelete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(