Saturday 5 May 2012

Mindblowing May:Day SIX! :) *Updated*

You can read about Mindblowing May HERE
Today's inspiration is not a picture. Not a song. Not a GIF.
Today's inspiration is:

"For you, a thousand times over"

These are words from one of my all time favorite books, The Kite runner :) [By Khaled Hosseini] Be inspired, people! :)

You can use this as a stimulus and write a post. OR click a picture. OR sing about it[Don't forget to upload the audio,okay? =P] Do ANYTHING. Just be inspired :)
And don't worry about joining in the middle of the month. You can join whenever you want :)
Mail your bloglinks to me at hellotheremachas@gmail.com
I'll be updating this post by the end of the day with the bloglinks of the people who joined me, as well as my own post.


Hello, fellas!
The mindblowing minds who joined me today are:
SamB[Welcome back! You were missed around here! :) ] with http://samrandomrants.blogspot.in/2012/05/dadu.html
AND Akanksha with http://lizardtailgonecrazy.blogspot.in/2012/05/for-you-thousand-times-over.html
Will be back tomorrow, machas! :)

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD,RUHANI. What have you doneeeeeee! I just posted a new post for an online Blog competition and then I see THIS! One of my absolute favorite quotes! Put up the updated version quiiiiick! I want to reaaaaaaad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites too :) Though I couldn't post anything that day :/

      Delete
  2. Yes Yes I missed doing the rounds! Can't wait for tomorrow. Wish I had more time than a class 12 student :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a picture on Instagram that'll suit this :/ Damn non-share-y Instapics :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you can take a screen capture! =D

      Delete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(