Monday 7 May 2012

Mindlowing May: Day Eight! =D *Updated*

The inspiration for today is:

Again, another beautiful song :)
You can use this as a stimulus and write a post. OR click a picture. OR sing about it[Don't forget to upload the audio,okay? =P] Do ANYTHING. Just be inspired :)
And don't worry about joining in the middle of the month. You can join whenever you want :)
Mail your bloglinks to me at hellotheremachas@gmail.com
I'll be updating this post by the end of the day with the bloglinks of the people who joined me, as well as my own post.


My Post: 


How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground. 
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here....
"Let me roll a joint for you, brother?". I stared at it, and it stared back at me. I took a deep breath. And apparently, that didn't help my case in any way whatsoever, considering the fact that the entire room was encompassed by menacing clouds of greyish smoke. Stainedyellowpieceofpaperwithablackenedend. "That is all it is,okay?" The voice in my head disagreed vehemently, and I was reminded of last Summer, when I had been the one raising that very question in front of several "newbies". Last summer. . .
"Is it just me, or is Floyd ACTUALLY sounding better?" Numerous chuckles, followed by snorts. "Ha! Like that's even possible!" But I had moved on to something else altogether, already. For starters, despite the fact that I had just consumed an extra large Barney's Best hot dog, my stomach felt like a bottomless chasm. What the hell was that all about? My brain had burst out of my skull and was floating somewhere mid air. I watched it perform back flips and summersaults, and heard someone giggling like a girl. Naw, that was just me. Did I usually sound like that? I really needed to start checking myself. In the mean time, my brain had smashed back into my head with considerable force, and apparently, it had enhanced my listening skills. I smiled, and began air guitaring for some very weird reason, and each and every note of the number playing in the background sounded crystal clear. 
This wasn't one day. This was every single day without fail, during the month of May. And this was actually the best case scenario. What had happened over the month shook me pretty bad, and it took me the rest of the year to get my life on track. And now all of a sudden, I was back in the same room, with the same people, the  same Floyd numbers, and the same rolled up, stained yellow sheets of paper. . . 

Hello fellas! This post is sort of incomplete, cause while writing it, I realized I couldn't really hastily conclude this one. So I'm going to sit and think about all the possible conclusions to this story and get back to you. In return, you must answer one question for me. Y U NO SEND ME YOUR BLOGLINKS NO MORE? :(
Love [Teary-eyed-love, that is]
Ru. </3












13 comments:

  1. http://media-cache8.pinterest.com/upload/16466354857568868_jfEXYdGt_f.jpg

    Could make a good inspiration, I guess.. What say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUSS! Though I've already planned up all the posts, I'll make sure I add this to one of them :)
      Thanks Sudeshna <3

      Delete
  2. I remember dancing to Gravity with Shilpi (I bet you know her) in the bluebells studio two whole summers back... Man, this song. Just brings back so much..

    Waiting for the updated post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse I know her! She's a fellow lilliputian! =P And what a great dancer she is! :) Damn! Do you guys have videos? I want to seeee.

      Delete
    2. But BUT, Y U NO JOIN IN? :(

      Delete
  3. Ruhani,you write such amazing stuff. Even though it's incomplete, its beautiful.
    Ive been meaning to tell you how much I love your blog, but kept forgetting to do so.
    Its inspirational. Really :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Surabhi! Means a lot, really! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm late for this one. I shall the joins the next one, yes?
    Oh and complete the story, sounds promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the song <3 Great post <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow nice post!
    You write really well :) Finish it whenever you can!

    And I love that song :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yeah it's pretty damn cool =D

      Delete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(