Friday 20 July 2012

Just a lost soul swimming in a fish bowl...

And then, I stopped writing all together.
THE END.
OR not?
At times all you need is a "I've read your blog a couple of times" to get you going.
Nothing's really changed. I still have nothing to talk about. I still have no fresh ideas in my head for a short tale or one of those vile posts that this blog is so (in)famous for. But you know what? I really don't care. Cause this is where I TALK. This is my voice, and I miss this feeling of being able to communicate with people who live next door, as well as people on a different continent all together. I miss you, blog. I miss typing ilikebigbuttsandicannotlie in my search bar. I miss people agreeing to the random thoughts that I decided to type down, and the healthy criticism that they offered now and then. HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS. I haven't forgotten you, nuh uh. Nil, I miss being totally taken aback by the awesomeness, for the lack of a better word, of your posts. Peabee I miss that charm of every post of yours, your effortless humor. Vanta, your mindblowing art, Diwi the honesty of your posts. Kanika, the vibrancy of your blog and the utter simplicity, both on the same page. Enchanta and D2, those striking tales that are impossible to ignore. And EVERYONE else as well. DAMN, I miss this space. And you know exactly what I say when I am in a situation like this?
I say BLAHOO.
So hey folks! I am going to back soon enough. Probably not with a bang, but I am going to be back to find my place in this little world of ours which we proudly call the Blogosphere.
Till then,
You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl.
NAW! I'm just fucking around with you.
I love you peeps!
Roo Roo ROO! <3

15 comments:

  1. rooooooo! i love you tooooooo! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I would like to see you blogging regularly
    Oh,and I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE
    YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY

    (I know the whole friggin song)
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it, brother
      Oh well,those who don't should probably rot in the lowest pits of hell!
      BIGBUTTSFOLIFE, macha!

      Delete
    2. And pliss, no moar senti posts.Its not like you :)
      P.S. I have been in love with the background photo of this blog.(omg)

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha yessire!
      It's pretty damn old. Udaipur, it is! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes *please* get back to blogging more often :D
    We all miss your posts!
    And thanks for ze kind words *sobs emotionally*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, Yabba Dabba Doooo! And sure as hell will there be a bangggg :***
    WELCOME, you! Have we missed you or WHAT!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww...I missed you too though I kind of kept track of your life on Facebook. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog?
    Ruhani, you're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I COME over to yer blog and checked! Roo missed you too macha!

    ReplyDelete

Why you no comment? Waaaaaaaa :(